Heather has been performing (not just walking) on stilts for 10 years, including hundreds of corporate events, and three years full time with the Show in the Sky at the Rio Hotel & Casino! She continues to performRead more »
Specializing in short, upbeat astrology readings for events, Heather is capable of telling fortunes in many different modes including Lip Stick readings, Palm Readings, Handwriting Analysis, or even readings styledRead more »
Fees vary based on position/duties, which can be delineated based on your goals for your trade show exhibit. 50% deposit in advance to hold dates, balance due on rehearsal day or first day of show. Payments accepted via company check, bank transfer, and PayPal.
Typical convention/trade show positions include:
Crowd Gatherer (on mic or off mic)
Fortune Teller (various, inquire)
FIVE REASONS HEATHER BURDETTE IS THE BEST CHOICE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR TRADESHOW ROI
1. Her lengthy career onstage as a full-time performer in premiere shows on the Las Vegas Strip really comes in handy--clients always praise her presence, intelligence, energy, and charisma, and most of all, her ability to stop traffic and deliver sales.
2. Heather can pick up even complicated company information and industry lingo in the blink of an eye--most attendees she engages never even realize that she doesn't actually work for her client companies as a full-time employee. Heather is experienced in technical, industrial, and medical shows.
3. Aside from professional presentation (ear prompter proficient), one of her best skills is qualifying leads, quickly and gracefully narrowing down potentials, deftly passing them off to company sales agents, and returning to volume lead-generation.
4. Heather has worked over 100 shows across every conceivable industry (including info-tech and medical), and has many long-standing clients who continue to trust her with their trade show investment over and over.
5. Thanks both to her extensive experience on the show floor and her continuing education, Heather can help you to identify obstacles to your trade show success, and can offer tips and tricks straight from the top exhibiting experts.
Trade Show Marketing & Design Portfolio at http://be.net/heatherburdette
Heather has been performing (not just walking) on stilts for 10 years, including hundreds of corporate events, and three years full time with the Show in the Sky at the Rio Hotel & Casino! She continues